10.04.2011

This Party Inspired By...Bars

If you don't know by now, I love bars. I think it runs in the family. But I have this new obsession of turning everything into a bar. Seriously. I'm talking champagne bar, trail mix bar, cereal bar, hamburger bar, taco bar, s'mores bar. The list could go on forever. And better yet, I have this new plan for my very distant future wedding, a bar theme. It could very well happen. Forget the passed hor d'ourves, I want the cocktail hour to be fill with a mini bar. Ha! Seriously, there was no pun intended there. I want a bar of all things mini. Fix your own mini taco, or slider, or whatever. Then when mini bar hour commences, I would like a full bar spread with who even knows what! I'm completely convinced bars are the party food of the future! Tell me. Love the bar idea or hate it?



No comments:

Post a Comment