10.03.2011

Welcome to Fall

It is finally fall! And believe it or not, it actually feels like it! Maybe only for a week, but still. It's getting me excited for cooler, but not too cold, temperatures, pumpkin flavored anything, crisp apples, and cinnamon sugar toppings. I can't wait to throw an autumn bash, mainly because I'm really excited to make that pumpkin ice bucket. And even though I know temperature are going to reach the 90s again in a few days, for now I can get excited for shades of burgundy, gold, and oranges. And as excited as I am for fall colors to fill the air, I'm most excited about next weekend's trip to the pumpkin patch! What are you most excited about for fall? 

2 comments:

  1. i'm so enjoying my first real fall! i'm THAT girl that freaks out over how pretty every tree i see w/ pretty colors haha. also enjoyed apple & pumpkin picking at the new boy's family farm :) cant wait to see you!! & also pumped for you and your new job. SO perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a fall day myself today! Carved my pumpkin, made spicy pumpkin seeds, pumpkin bread, smoked pear salad and bourbon pumpkin milkshakes. Yes, all in one day! Happy fall! Love the post doll.

    ReplyDelete