9.30.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Let's Hang}

I'm a huge fan of hanging things from the ceiling. I don't really care what it is, but my first thought is to always hang it from the ceiling. I know it may seem a little strange, but nothing fills a space more than if there is something hanging from the ceiling. Think about it, if everything you have is the same height on tables that look the same, the room will only have one dimension. Hence why I always want to hang things from the ceiling. Plus, it will make a blah room look more festive. Take for example tomorrow's carnival. The room, which is a very nice room, is a strange shade of blue teal with a darker shade of blue teal boarder on the door frames and floor boards. Just slightly strange. But, since clearly they won't let me paint the room with red and white stripes, I'm hanging red and white pom poms from the ceiling. How do you feel about things hanging from the ceiling?

No comments:

Post a Comment