8.08.2011

This Week I Feel...{Green}

This week it seems green has taken on a number of meanings for me. While yes, it is one of my favorite colors, it's not why I'm feeling the green-ness so much this week. Basically, this week I've began to feel the urge to renew, reuse, and recycle (ha! Yes, that was intended to be a funny.) I'm renewing the items I have by repurposing them with a little paint, reusing items I find with a new meaning, and recycling the old. And frankly, it's making me feel pretty good! Looking at all the green (I'm talking about the color now.) makes me feel like there is a new sense of life! Plus, how amazing are all of these green party images? So cute and fresh! 


1 comment:

  1. love the shade and the idea of it having a refreshed and rebirth feeling.:D

    ReplyDelete