8.09.2011

This Party Inspired By {Some AMAZING Cake}

So I have no idea what word to create to tell you this party is inspired by. Honestly, it's inspired by that image of that amazing cake right in the center. Some time last week I was perusing Pinterest and came across that cake image that someone pinned and I was sold. By the way, have you been on Pinterest yet? If not, I suggest you do. Right now. It's amazing. If you are looking for an invite, leave a comment below with your email, and I will be glad to send you one. Otherwise there is this stupid waiting period or something. Anyways, I feel in love with this cake, and then and there decided that it would inspire not only today's post but probably the next years worth of parties that I throw. I love the pop of gray as the neutral. It's softer than black but adds a little more punch than white. It's summery, bright, fun, and perfect! What do you think of the color combo? 


No comments:

Post a Comment