8.05.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Rope Details}

Being from the beach (and no longer living there), I have been trying to bring little nautical touches in everywhere. And by little, I mean in every square foot I can get them in. Anyways, rope details are perfect for bringing a nautical touch to your house or soiree without the area screaming "I'm a nautical themed bash." My new favorite idea is coiling up a rope in glass bowl, as in the picture above, and using it as a centerpiece. Plus, how fab are those Christian Louboutin's? I mean talk about the most amazing use of rope ever! Seriously, I could go on forever, but I will spare you my continuous blabbering about rope. How do you feel about it? Would you add rope details to your next bash or your home?

1 comment:

  1. i feel you! i miss the beach oodles. i have little touches of beachiness all throughout my house

    ReplyDelete