7.19.2011

This Party Inspired By {Stock the Bar}

So have you heard about this? It's the newest thing in wedding showers. It's called a stock the bar party! I'm dying! The basic concept is guests are to bring their favorite bottle of liquor (or wine) or anything a bar could use such as a shaker, glasses, or ice bucket and your favorite drink recipe. I'm so obsessed with this party idea that I'm trying to will my friends to get married so I can throw them one. Basically, I like it so much, I'm considering throwing one for myself as my housewarming party if I didn't think it was a little rude to expect guests to bring a bottle of alcohol that I don't plan on drinking right away to my house! What do you think? Would you want a stock the bar party for your shower? 

1 comment:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC idea. i feel like you could still do it for a housewarming party! just whip up some delicious baked treats in return :D

    ReplyDelete