1.03.2014

Weekend Reads {1.3.14}


Well, we are finally back from our tour of Florida. We had a great trip spending time with family and friends, but it's nice to be home for a few days before heading back to work. I'm unpacking all my Christmas goodies today and finding a place for everything can be hard. So, to start the new year out fresh, I'm going to be taking the time today to clean out closets and cabinets and try to get organized. It's something I've been meaning to do for a while now and there's nothing like a new year for de-cluttering and a fresh start! Here are some tips from the pros on organizing and doing it in style…

1. DIY Gift Wrap Station from I Heart Organizing 

2. 15 Organizing Ideas from A Pumpkin & A Princess


4. Stenciled Burlap Jewelry Organizer from DIY Design Fanatic

5. Pretty Organized from Handmade Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment