1.17.2014

Weekend Reads {1.17.14}


Happy Friday y'all! It's been a long week around here between work and Rob being sick. But it's the weekend and things are looking up! Rob is feeling better and I've got a big announcement coming your way on Monday that I'm very anxious to share. Frankly, my mind is a little distracted with that right now making it hard to concentrate on anything else. The theme for today's weekly reads does have a theme but I'm not quite sure it will be clear until Monday. So, to take us into the weekend, I'm sharing my five favorite blogs. These are the ones that I check day in and day out. They have inspiration lurking around every corner and make me what to push myself to the next level. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Have a good weekend!

1. Camille Styles

2. House of Earnest

3. La Petite Fashionista 

4. Fabric Paper Glue

5. Hank and Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment