1.20.2014

Color Me {New Beginnings}


Well friends, it's Monday, meaning it's time for my big announcement. Events Uncorked is getting a makeover! I'm so excited for this next step in growing this little blog. Like anything, the only way to improve and do better is to constantly reach beyond your comfort zone. That's what I'm doing here. Over the next couple of months, I'm going to step back from blogging to concentrate on building the new site, creating exciting fun content, and overall taking Events Uncorked in the direction it needs to be going.

Over the past couple of years, I've throughly enjoyed sharing ideas and inspiration with you all everyday. But, I've struggled to really find my niche and produce quality posts continuously. The good news is, I've finally found the true direction I want to take this blog in. The bad news is, that means taking a few months away to focus in on the ideas and really develop this into something I'm proud of.

I shared with you on Friday five of my favorite blogs. These are the ones I check almost daily for that source of creative inspiration. I want this site to be just that for you. The new Events Uncorked will focus on home entertaining, creating realistic events that you don't have to have a big budget and a lot of time to execute. It will show you that throwing a fabulous party at home doesn't have to be stressful and overwhelming. While I do plan events for a living, my favorite parties to throw are those hosted in the comfort of my own home.

I'll be sure to share sneak peeks of my progress throughout the process, and if you have any thoughts on what you would love to see on the new site, let me know right here! Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest and Twitter for all the latest updates.

Caio for now and I'll see you all on the new site June 2nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment