12.27.2013

Weekend Reads {12.27.13}


Well my friends, before we know it, 2013 will have come and gone. I don't know if you feel the same, but it seems this year has gone by incredibly fast. Maybe it's because work really picked up this year or maybe it's because we were just having so much fun, either way, it's hard to believe we will be ringing in 2014 in a few short days. I'll share a look back at some of my favorite memories from 2013 next week, but for now, it's time to start planning those New Year's celebrations. Whether you plan on ringing in the New Year out on the town or cuddled up at home with a glass of champagne, it's always best you do it in style. I've gathered up my five favorite New Year's themed posts for you today that are sure to make any gathering the talk of the town. Have a great weekend! 

1. A Kate Spade New York NYE Party from The Glitter Guide

2. DIY Confetti Poppers from Wedding Bells

3. Favorite Drink Stations from Wedding Chicks

4. Clever NYE Favors from Fabric Paper Glue for Oh So Beautiful Paper

5. Ring in the New Year Right with She Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment