:: Supplies ::
Scrapbook Paper, trimmed slightly smaller than the envelope
:: Directions ::
1. Fold envelope in half length wise (hot dog style). With the envelope vertical, cut a line straight across the top being careful to not cut all the way across. Cut from a point approximately 1.5 inches down from the first line at an angle to the end of the top line. This should form a triangle. After it's cut, remove this portion.
2. Approximately 1.5 inches from the bottom of the envelope, cut a straight line approximately .5-1 inch in length. At a point approximately 1/4 of an inch above this line, cut at an angle down to the end of the bottom line. Remove this triangle portion as well.
3. Cut the portion of the envelope along the crease between the two triangles and remove.
4. Open up and this should form a martini glass.
5. Trim off bottom of envelop to allow for card insert to slide in and out.
6. Using your hot glue gun, glue holly beads to the top of the martini glass to appear as if coming out of the glass.
7. Insert trimmed scrapbook paper into envelope placing a dab of hot glue on the bottom center of the paper. This will stick the paper to the envelope and allow for it to stay in place while the card will be able to slide in and out freely.
8. Insert card with message to complete.