11.08.2013

Weekend Reads {11.8.13}


My goodness has it been a busy week. Between work and planning a last minute get together for Rob's birthday at the house tonight, I am more than ready to head off to the woods for the weekend to relax and celebrate Rob's birthday.

It's no secret that I love birthdays. So, planning the last minute get together wasn't exactly a chore. We did keep it simple though opting to make a big pot of chili with all the toppings instead of a variety of hors d'oeuvres. With beautiful outdoor surroundings and a few minimal decor items, the place will be ready to go in no time tonight. I'll be sure to share pictures of the evening with you next week, but for now will share my favorite birthday inspired posts from a few of my favorite bloggers to start off our celebratory weekend!

1. Gold Stripe Favor Bags from Confetti Pop

2. Cone Party Decor from Oh Happy Day

3. Dip Dye Cupcakes from PoppyTalk

4. 25 Awesome Party Hats from A Subtle Revelry

5. Balloon Tails from Beyond/Beyond

Tell me… What are you celebrating this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment