11.15.2013

Weekend Reads {11.15.13}


What a week it has been here! I'm not referring to the trials and tribulations of everyday life either. This week started off in the high 70s with lows in the upper 50s. Now, a mere 4 days later, I'm sitting here with my fireplace on wondering how quickly I can get to some place much warmer than here. Granted it's still in the 60s, this Florida girl is not coping well with the sudden presence of colder weather. But it's not just me who has been suffering. With the arctic front that moved through most of the eastern United States this week, many of you have been feeling the instant winter too. If you are anything like me, you've got plans this weekend to engage in anything that might be warming. From making homemade soup to sitting by a fire, every thing you might associate with heat is on my list. Since it seems to be all that's on my brain, I've gathered up my favorite stay warm reads to share with you today. Hopefully these will inspire tropical thoughts as I begin the countdown to spring….

Have a warm weekend!

1. Spiked & Spiced Hot Apple Cider from La Petite Fashionista

2. Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup with Cheddar Chive Biscuits from Eat Live Run

3. Snowed-In with West Elm from Camille Styles

4. 50 Fun Winter Activities from Real Simple

5. DIY Suede Fringed Throw from Martha Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment