11.20.2013

Thanksgiving Essentials


It seems everywhere I look people are already focusing their attention to Christmas. While I do find myself drifting into deep thought about holiday decor and shopping periodically throughout the day, I have to remind myself that Thanksgiving must come first. A wonderful holiday in and of itself, I wouldn't trade Thanksgiving for anything. With a table full of family, friends and good food, why would you ever want to skip it? So, as Thanksgiving approaches, I've gathered up my list of essentials for this year's meal including everything from your serving pieces to leftover boxes for guests. Here's what you need to knock this Thanksgiving out of the park!

1. Thanksgiving Leftovers Kit from TomKat Studios

2. Harvest Metal Tiny Taper Holders from Williams-Sonoma

3. Shanna Murray Recipe Pie Dish from West Elm

4. Williams-Sonoma Thanksgiving Entertaining by Lou Pappas

5. Turkey Salt & Pepper Shakers from Sur La Table

No comments:

Post a Comment