11.25.2013

Color Me {Pumpkin}


Thanksgiving is coming up this Thursday and I couldn't be more excited for one thing. The pumpkin pie! To me this is what Thanksgiving is all about…besides family and friends of course! I would (and will) consume pumpkin pie for dessert and breakfast, lunch, and dinner the next day. There is no other time of the year where this is acceptable, making Thursday (and Friday) absolutely perfect! But I don't just love pumpkin pie for the taste, but the color! It's a great harvest color that is ideal for decorating your Thanksgiving table. Accent colorful red and gold blooms with mini pumpkins and orange touches.  It's also a great color to bring new neutrals like silver and navy to the next level.

Tell me, what will you decorate your Thanksgiving table with this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment