10.11.2013

Weekend Reads {10.11.13}


Whew! We have made it through another week. It has been a crazy one around here for sure. Between upcoming weddings, work events, and everything else, it sure has been exhausting. Next week is going to be any better though. I have two major weddings coming up next weekend and I'm tired just thinking about them. Given that I will probably be living off of caffeine for the next week or so, I'm looking forward to a weekend of relaxing. We have a friend's wedding on Saturday evening, but other than that you will find me on my couch soaking up the calm before the storm. So, in honor of my planned weekend of doing as little as possible, I've rounded up my favorite relaxing reads to kick off the weekend. Hope you find them to be relaxing as well!

Have a great weekend!

1. Perfect Pairings: Coffee + A Good Book from La Petite Fashionista

2. Champagne Cake from The Glitter Guide

3. Southern Vogue Travel Guide: Palm Beach from Southern Vogue

4. Papaya Enzyme Peel from Mrs. Lilien

5. Favorite Beach Destinations from The Glitter Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment