10.08.2013

Picking Out the Pumpkin Patch


Certainly I have made my love of pumpkin season quite known over the past couple of weeks so it should be no surprise that I'm posting about pumpkins once again. Today, though, it's focused on decorating them and decorating with them. Leading up to Halloween, decorating pumpkins is one of my favorite activities. Whether you paint, carve, or tie bows around your pumpkin, creating one that represents your personal style is always fun. And, after they are decorated, I love to display them in creative ways around the house or on my front porch. Today, I've gathered up my favorite decorated pumpkins and pumpkin displays to inspire your fall decor. So hurry to the pumpkin patch,  pick out your favorite few and start decorating before the season has past!

Have a decorative Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment