Weekend Reads 8.30.13
Raise your glasses friends. It's time to celebrate. What you may ask? Anything you wish! As you know, it's been a busy couple of weeks around here. But, today I'm finally feeling a bit rejuvenated. With a clear schedule that started yesterday, I got to engage in some activities that really help me clear my head and refocus for work such as creating for the blog, working on LPF Mag and enjoying lunch with friends. Just one day of relaxation has already lifted my spirits and has me wanting to celebrate every little thing possible. So today I have gathered up my favorite reads from the week that are full of celebration and fun. I hope you all have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend. Enjoy the links...
1. Gold Tasseled Napkins by Freutcake as seen on The Glitter Guide
2. (End-of) Summer Iee Bucket by Fabric Paper Glue
3. Mexican Inspired Beach Wedding as seen on 100 Layer Cake
4. Flamingo Cocktail Invitations by Amy Moss of Oh Happy Day!
5. Shooting Star Piñata by Confetti Pop