7.17.2013

I Scream...You Scream


Have you checked out the latest issue of LPF Mag yet? If you have, how awesome was it?! And if you haven't, shame on you! If you took a few minutes to flip through the digital mag, then you probably saw this delicious looking ice cream social I put together. With it's bright colors and assortment of toppings, planning this shoot really brought me back to my childhood. To me there is nothing better than a make your own ice cream bar. Once you make your classic vanilla ice cream, the possibilities are endless. If you set it up correctly, guests can make everything from sundaes to floats to splits and anything in between that their heart might desire. This ice cream social is highly adaptable too. Keep it basic by just throwing an ice cream bash or incorporate it into weddings, graduation parties, birthdays, and so on!


Like what you see? Check out LPF Mag V4 for all the details.



Have a sweet Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment