6.04.2013

Celebrating May


Happy Tuesday friends. I hope your Monday wasn't quite so Monday like. Once a month I like to share with you images from the past month. Shots of my everyday and what I celebrated. I like it because it gives you insight into how I celebrate and entertain at home. This past month was surprisingly busy at work, leaving me too tired to entertain on the weekends. I did get a few fun parties in, but mainly spent time enjoying relaxing days off. We did however accomplish a big task off the to-do list, create the perfect rum punch. After our trip to the Bahamas last year, we were left longing for our own signature rum punch recipe. We finally took the time in May to research and concoct our version of paradise in a cocktail. Also this month, I shot a fun summer ice cream social for the next issue of LPF Mag and hosted a sizzling Mexican fiesta for Cinco de Mayo. I finished out the month of May by enjoying a laid back Memorial Day washing cars and sipping on a sweet strawberry mojito. All in all May was a busy, but fun month and I can't wait to see what June has in store!

What did you celebrate last month?

No comments:

Post a Comment