5.14.2013

The Perfect Pack


Happy second day of picnic week! I shared my picnic inspiration yesterday and I'm very excited to share my perfectly packed picnic basket (or straw bag!) today. It's busting with many of my favorite things that all equate to the best relaxing day imaginable. Packed inside is a comfy blanket, my favorite pair of shades, a lazy day read, refreshing cocktails, delicious sandwiches (recipes coming later this week!) and some adorable printed napkins. A picnic is more than packing a bag and eating on the ground with a group of friends. To me, it's escaping reality for a bit and unplugging to fully enjoy the time you have with those you love most. That's exactly what my bag encompasses, relaxed quality fun!

What would be in your ideal picnic basket?

No comments:

Post a Comment