5.15.2013

Party DIY {Picnic Blankets}


No picnic is complete without the perfect blanket. It's what keeps you comfy for the day and sets the mood for the whole day. The perfect picnic blanket should big, soft, and most importantly stylish. It should represent you and the feel you want for the afternoon. Whether it be bohemian, nautical, or preppy, the look is key to creating your perfect picnic. The best way to do this is to make your blanket yourself. I've rounded up for you today four of my favorite DIY picnic blankets from some of my favorite bloggers. You've got a fun diamond neon print from Design Love Fest, a confetti-esq geometric from Studio DIY, a floral number from 333 Park, and a lovely chevron from Twig & Thistle.  All are beautiful in their own right and I wish I had the time (and storage!) to make my own version of each. What would your ideal picnic blanket look like?

1 comment:

  1. These are SO gorgeous!! we are going to do a little picnic editorial for issue #3 i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete