2.07.2013

Indulge In {Cheeseburgers in Paradise}


I welcomed you to Margaritaville yesterday. Now it's time to enjoy a little Cheeseburger in Paradise (I promise the Buffet song titles will end today.). I'm sure you're thinking I'm crazy for posting about cheeseburgers, but the art of the burger is something that few have mastered. I found it hard to get my burger to the perfect temperature and maintain a level moistness...until now. Jimmy may like his with lettuce, tomato, Heinz 57, and French fried potatoes, but I like mine with a bit of worcestershire and a slice of sharp cheddar cheese. Here's my recipe for creating the perfect cheeseburger.

:: Ingredients ::
Ground Beef (I use 80/20 because the fat gives flavor)
Worcestershire
Salt
Pepper
Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices
Buns

:: Directions ::
1. Begin by forming patties to desired size.
2. Salt and pepper the top side of the burger and drizzle with worcestershire. Place seasoned side down on grill.
3. Season the other side and drizzle with additional worcestershire.
4. Flip burger after about 4 minutes. Cook until desired temperature is reached. Top with cheese to melt and serve on a toasted bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment