1.30.2013

Introducing...Hip Swap


We all know how much I love planning a good get together, and how important I find it to make sure every little detail is perfect. From the decor down to the food, each detail must fit within theme. Another important part of this that I don't talk about very often is dress. Whether it's a backyard BBQ, Super Bowl party, wedding, or black tie event, making sure your wearing the perfect outfit for the party you are hosting is a key factor to completing the theme. This always seemed like such a tedious aspect until I discovered Hip Swap. Through Hip Swap, I can search by designer, color, size, article, etc to find the perfect look. It brings together over 4 million products from over 50 sites making this a one stop shop for all your party attire needs. Be sure to check it out soon!

1. Hermes Tote; 2. Burberry Scarf; 3. Ray-Ban Folding Wayfairer; 4. Christian Louboutin Sandal; 5. Badgley Mischka Gown

1 comment:

  1. Totally love the concept of this, and lord knows I have way too many clothes ;)

    ReplyDelete