1.04.2013

Fiesta Time


Happy Friday y'all! Since Friday is naturally a fiesta day, I thought I would share with you my inspiration behind the LPF Mag beach fiesta shoot I have coming up in a few short weekends. While the entire spread will be a series of three different themed beach parties, I want to keep the other two a secret until the issue comes out. For the beach fiesta, I wanted to stick with a traditionally Mexican feel (bright colors, bold patterns, etc.) but have it still be coastal (relaxed, fun, simplistic). The combination of the two seems a bit difficult to combine (loud but simple), but I think I've managed to do just that and can't wait to share the final product with you when the third issue comes out. Until then, I hope this inspiration board I used to plan will make you as anxious for the issue as it has me!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment