10.05.2012

Weekend Warriors {10.5.12}


Happy Friday y'all! I'm so excited it's finally Friday, and not just because it means a few days out of the office. Rob and I are off to Appalachicola this weekend for some much needed time away. While we will be relaxing eating our fair share of oysters, I'm still going to make some time to engage in a few fall spirited activities. Here's my list of things try this weekend!

1. Get Away: We are! Even if it's just for a day it's always nice to get away from reality and explore a new community. I love Appalachicola because it's a short drive from home and right on the water. The oysters are to die for and the town couldn't be cuter!

2. Take Pictures: I was inspired reading a post by Lauren at La Petite Fashionista this week on Project Life. My camera can be a bit bulky to carry around and take quick snap shots but my phone is perfect! After reading her post, I have vowed to myself to start taking more pictures and remembering the little things each week instead of just capturing the big celebrations!

3. Make Apple Cider: The temperatures are finally cool enough for me to break out the apple cider recipe and bourbon. Apple cider is the perfect fall treat in my mind. When paired with a delectable pastry, you simply can't go wrong!

4. Create Halloween Decor: I can't wait till we get back in town on Sunday to start making all of our Halloween decorations! I'm thinking ghosts for the front yard and a black rose wreath for the front door.

5. Wear Boots: Time to pack away those summer clothes and break out the fall boots and sweaters. I'm dreaming of comfy cozy tribal print cardigans and tall riding boots paired with my favorite pair of leggings.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment