9.21.2012

Weekend Warriors {9.21.12}


It's finally Friday! After going through all of yesterday thinking it was Friday, I can't explain how happy I am that it's actually here. Now that I have a couple days to relax, I've been thinking about how I'm going to enjoy them. With so many options, it was hard to narrow down the list. After careful consideration, I finally found the five things to-do that are going to make this weekend spectacular! Here's five things to-do and celebrate this weekend!

1. Tour a Brewery: Craft beers are taking over and home brewing is becoming a huge trend. We are for sure participating in the trend. Well, I more or less watch while Rob brews, but it's like the same thing. However, the art of craft beers and the quality they produce is amazing. I wish we had a closer brewery because this weekend we would be belly up to the tasting bar after our tour for sure!

2. Relax: We all need to do it. Sometimes weekends get bogged down by all the chores and errands that have built up throughout the week. This weekend, I'm throwing it out the window and doing what I love most, relaxing...and crafting.

3. Bake a Pie: Fall = Pie. It's true. Apple pie, strawberry pie, blueberry pie, it doesn't matter to me. I've been craving flaky crusts and sweet fillings. Oh, and this time, I'm making it all from scratch.

4. Visit the Farmer's Market: Nothing beats fresh produce. We've been so busy I've missed it the past couple weeks, but I can't wait to finally get back tomorrow and gather up all the homegrown goodies.

5. Host a Get Together: It's always easier to be the guest than the host, but it's so much more rewarding when you are the hostess with the mostess. Whether it be a tailgate, watching party, or bon fire, aim to be the best Martha Stewart you can be!

What do you have planned for the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. love all of these. moving to wisconsin has made me obsessed with craft beer-- it's all i drink. i'm a total beer snob! come visit and go brewery touring with me!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete