9.12.2012

Fall Vows


With the change of seasons upon us, I've been feeling crazy inspired. While that can be a very good thing, it has me feeling all over the board. Getting excited about everything that fall and fall gatherings can bring leaves me longing for a bit of focus. So, today I am taking the time to focus it all into one post. While the list is not extensive, I have gathered some of my favorite ideas as my blogging promise to you. Over the course of this season, I vow to give you tutorials on all of the following, amongst other things.

I love to hear from you too! Are you feeling especially inspired by something and don't know how to quite make it happen? Let me know and I'll do it for you. Feel free to comment here, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, it doesn't matter. After all, I want Events Uncorked to be relateable and a source of inspiration for you!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment