8.08.2012

Destination Dream {Napa Valley}


I vote we all drop what we are doing immediately and take a group trip to Napa Valley. Who's with me? Think how nice it would be to spend the afternoon touring vineyards and sampling some of the world's best wines. Now, as amazing as that sounds, imagine doing it surrounded by family and friends on the biggest day of your life. After much research, Napa is starting to top my list of destinations I would love to attend a weekend gathering. A rehearsal in the tasting room followed by a ceremony among the vines sounds like a dream. Continue the fun with dinner al fresco under the stars and a night of dancing.

Doesn't this sound like the most amazing weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love Napa! What a perfect romantic escape for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete