7.31.2012

The Happiest Hour {St. Germain Sangria}


I feel like with the amount of St. Germain I've been using in drinks lately, I've become quite the spokesperson for the elderflower liqueur. While I am nothing of the sort, I do love using it in as many cocktail creations as possible. My newest favorite libation using the sweet treat is a white wine sangria that really can't get any easier. With only four ingredients, I like this sangria because it can be made on the fly to impress guests who pop by with little notification. It's lightness and mild sweetness also guarantee to please most who drink it. Here's the mix up...

:: Ingredients ::
1 750ml Bottle Sauvignon Blanc
2 Cups St. Germain
3 Nectarines, sliced
Soda Water
Ice

:: Directions ::
(1) Combine Sauvignon Blanc and St. Germain in a pitcher with the slices of 2 nectarines
(2) Serve immediately or allow to chill for 1 hour.
(3) Pour over ice, top with soda water and garnish with nectarine slices

No comments:

Post a Comment