6.12.2012

The Happiest Hour {White Grape Peach Mango Spritzer}


During the hottest time of the year, I love coming up with great new cocktail creations to help keep cool. And admittedly, my favorite way to do this is to walk down the juice aisle at the grocery store, see what interesting flavors they have and mix it with whatever I can find at the house. Well, this past weekend on the hunt for a new juice mixer, I stumbled upon a sweet little treat called White Grape Peach Mango. Sold! Never had I seen such and interesting combination of flavors and I was immediately intrigued to try. I was a little weary that this flavorful sounding juice would be too sweet and not enjoyable to drink. However, I was quite surprised by the lightness of it. The flavors were just subtle enough so that you could taste them, but weren't over powering at all. It was perfect in my opinion. Thrown together with lime juice, vodka, and club soda, I do believe this is one of my new favorite summer cocktails! Here's the recipe...

:: Ingredients (Makes 2 cocktails) ::
4 parts White Grape Peach Mango Juice
4 parts Vodka
Juice of 1 lime
Lime Slices
Club Soda
Ice

:: Directions ::
1. In a shaker, combine juice, vodka, lime juice and ice. Shake
2. Fill two stemless wine glasses with ice, and pour till half full with club soda.
3. Top each glass with vodka mixture. Garnish with lime slices.

Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. this sounds delicious, and not totally sugary which I love. i just bought some mango juice to make mango mint margs the other night. i should experiment w this one!

    ReplyDelete