5.11.2012

Lusting After {Pineapples}


Happy Friday babes! With a summertime feel finally upon us, I've been feeling the tropical spirit every morning. The sun shines just a little bit brighter, the sky is just a bit bluer, and everybody seems to be in just a little bit better mood. It's fabulous, right? With warm breezes and sandy beaches on the mind, I've been lusting after tropical details lately. Large flowers, Hawaiian prints, and bright colors call my name from across the room. But, the one detail that has me going crazy is pineapple! This sweet fruit not only tastes good but when left whole makes a great summer centerpiece. It reminds me of the islands and how fresh and fun everything is down there. The colors are also a fantastic soiree inspiration. Shades of golden yellow, green, and brown are reminiscent of a 1960s Palm Beach get together. But don't be fooled, this retro feel is totally modern as well!


1 comment:

  1. Love love! I'm a pineapple addict, would totally love to plan a party with them worked into the theme!

    ReplyDelete