5.14.2012

Color Me {Moroccan}

Hi Dolls! Happy Monday. How was everyone's Mother's Day? Hopefully you got to spend the day celebrating how wonderful your Mom is. Both my Mom and Stepmom don't live close, so I spent the day wishing I was with each of them celebrating how much I love and appreciate them everyday. I also spent the day wishing I was on vacation and not heading back to the real world today. Lands far away have had me lusting after bright colors and gold accents. The Moroccan vibe has always intrigued me. With it's luxe laid back essence, it's a wonderful theme and color inspiration for a staycation soiree. While summer is the perfect time to schedule that much overdue holiday, work does always seem to get in the way of grander plans. Take a long weekend and plan the ultimate get away in your backyard for you and friends with Moroccan themed weekend of events. Floor pillows, flowing sheers, brushed gold lanterns, and popping accents will make you feel like you are away on an adventurous vacay when in actuality, you are soaking up the relaxation in the comfort of your own home. The key to planning the ultimate Moroccan bash is a mix of colors. Don't be afraid to mix brights and patterns for a lustrous bohemian luxe gathering! 

No comments:

Post a Comment