4.20.2012

Lusting After {Afternoon Cocktails}

When I started this blog, I promised to myself to always be honest with you. I would never share something that I didn't think wasn't truly inspiring or beautiful. So, to keep my promise, today I must admit all I'm really lusting after right now is afternoon cocktails. Sitting in the sun, relaxing with a fruity, refreshing cocktails sounds like paradise. My philosophy is that life is all about celebrating the little moments. It doesn't have to be a birthday, graduation, or wedding to throw a soiree. Celebrate an accomplishment at work, finally cleaning the house, or just simply making it through the week. Enjoy time with friends and love ones, take a deep breath, and pour up a cocktail. In the spirit of the post, I'm giving you the recipe to my favorite cocktail...enjoy!

:: Ingredients ::
1 part St. Germain
1 part Gin
3 parts soda water
Lime Wedge

:: Directions ::
Pour all ingredients over ice in a rocks glass. Stir and serve with a lime wedge. Be sure not to shake as the soda water will foam and explode.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment