3.23.2012

Lusting After {Chalk Art}

Recently I've been seeing these beautifully designed chalk boards everywhere, most of them done by this amazing lady named Dana Tanamachi. Her flawless graphics with the usually messy medium have left me lusting after her amazing works and wishing I could do the same. Because trust me, if I could, I'm pretty sure my whole house would be covered in chalk board graphics. Think about it how amazing it would be if at the next get together you through has a beautifully designed chalk board welcoming guests or featuring the menu or drink specials. And because it is erasable, the possibilities are endless. With the right skill, it could be used for wedding announcements, invitations, birth announcements, or to mark any special occasion with a photo and a chalk description. I'm loving the idea. Now if I only had the talent of Dana! Maybe I'll learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment