3.30.2012

Lusting After {Bicycles}



Happy Friday! I’m so glad today is finally here. I’m off tomorrow for a couple much needed days at the beach full of sunshine and relaxation. It's been a long week and I can't wait to park my car and travel everywhere by bike. No matter where I need to go, whenever I'm home, my bike seems to get me there. It's a symbol of the freedom, relaxation, and fun I feel being near the ocean, and I think it's the perfect laid back accent for any event. Use the bike as a welcome sign showing guests to the party or a statement piece by filling the basket with flowers. Better yet, pop the kickstand and construct and secure a table top to use the bike as a unique bar. Whichever way you accent it, it's a detail sure to surprise and impress guests!  
*Top Image: Southern Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment