3.08.2012

Indulge In {Grapefruit Margaritas}


There are very few things I love more than margaritas. I'm constantly on the hunt for a new margarita recipe to try. Whether it be savory, sweet, salt or no salt, there isn't a margarita I haven't liked. So, when I stumbled upon this recipe for grapefruit margaritas, I knew I had to try it immediately! Unlike the traditional margarita, this one is not quite as sweet but possibly even more delicious. With it's subtle flavor, this refreshing drink is perfect for hot summer day relaxing on a beach or by the pool. Heck, it's even great for relaxing on a Friday night! Here's the recipe...

:: Ingredients ::

1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (approximately 4 limes)
1/2 Triple Sec
1 cup Tequila
Ice

:: Directions ::

Mix all ingredients together, shake, serve, and enjoy!



Image courtesy of There Goes Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment