1.24.2012

Mix and Match


I'm feeling a little behind the ball today. I've been so busy at work lately; I feel as though the blog has been suffering just a tad, and I'm very sorry about that! I'm writing today's post while enjoying the season finale of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Pandora's much anticipated wedding. But, the beyond gorgeous and extravagant nuptials made me think. Not about the little details, but think about the bridesmaids and their attire. Feeling a little under-stimulated by the traditional matching bridesmaids gown, I'm pushing for more brides to go the untraditional route and choose to mix and match. 
Feeling like even more of a risk taker? Don't even have them all in the same color! I know you think I'm talking crazy now, but how amazing do these lovely ladies look mix matched? Hey! Even Molly Sims is getting her bridesmaids in on the mix matched action!



No comments:

Post a Comment