1.18.2012

Home Sweet Home {Laid Back Luxe}

Do you ever find yourself constantly searching for inspiring images for your dream home? It's something that I seem to always do every time I'm on Pinterest. Stumbling upon this image was the worst thing to happen to my dream home design, and I mean that in a good way. Sounds strange I know. But, this image incorporates all that I love in design. Bright colors, bold stripes, and bohemian touches provide for a much desired laid back luxe. I'm now imagining black and white curtain puddled on the floor against beachy blue walls accented by rustic, comfortable furniture. Fill the room with nick nacks from adventures with loved ones, and in my opinion, you've got a very well decorated home! What's the design inspiration of your dream home? Classic, modern, bohemian? I'd love to hear where you get your design inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment