11.08.2011

This Party Inspired By {Pumpkin}

I was taken off guard yesterday when I finally sat down, looked at my calendar and realized that Thanksgiving is only 2 weeks from Thursday! How could it be here so soon? I can't figure out how it snuck up on me so fast, but it gets me really excited. I love Thanksgiving for a number of reasons, the family time, amazing food, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and most importantly the pumpkin pie. I'm a little bit obsessed. Every year, my dad and I gather in the kitchen with all our supplies, and pump out pumpkin pies. It's hands down my favorite holiday treat. So what would be more amazing than your whole Thanksgiving soiree being inspired by pumpkins? Not a lot if you ask me...

What's your favorite thing to eat on Thanksgiving?


No comments:

Post a Comment