11.04.2011

Going Green

It seems that recently, the baby bug is in the air! I feel as though I'm finding out so someone new is pregnant every week! This got me thinking about throwing showers, and I realized I've never done an inspiration board for such a soiree. Feeling a little underwhelmed by all the gender specific pink and blue showers being thrown, I decided to mix it up a little and go green! The best part, it's gender neutral, so if the couple has decided to not find out the sex of the baby you're still good to go. If you want to take the green theme to another level, try making it a "sweet pea" bash. How cute would it be to have pea pods everywhere? And a must for a baby shower, decorating little onsies for the sweet pea to come. I'm sure the little one will go through them like crazy! 

Happy Weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment