10.10.2011

Carnival Games

You've heard me tweeting about it and I've been pinning inspiration for it for months. Well, two weeks ago now, I through a carnival themed bash for this amazing 90 year old woman. But, let me tell you making the teal colored Jacksonville Beach Senior Center look like a  carnival was a task and a half. But, in the end everything turned out amazing! And, best of all, Bennie was beyond happy! Scroll down and enjoy some other images from all the clowning around!

 Remember that ring toss game I showed you how to make a couple weeks ago? Well here it is!
 How amazing is this photo wall? My grandmother's neighbor did this! And R and I may or may not have a picture with him posing as the bearded lady...

 Custom M&Ms adorned each table!



All photos courtesy of my amazing father Alan Ennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment