9.26.2011

This Week I Feel...Like Clowning Around

Who doesn't love a good carnival? For months now, I've been planning a huge carnival themed party for a client's 90th birthday. And this week, I'm going to tempt you with little carnival treats, starting with some carnival inspiration. Stripes, games, popcorn and tons of candy is just about all you need. Maybe. With this carnival, I wanted everything to quirky, fun, and a kind of over the top. While we are lacking a kissing booth, we do have a fortune teller, clown, and a balloon man! All the details are dripping in red, yellow, navy, and white. I'm getting excited for all the fun on Saturday and I can't wait to share more details with you throughout the week! Wait till you see what fun I have in store for you tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment