7.29.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Stripes}

So, I'm a little bit obsessed with horizontal stripes right now. Apparently, they are supposed to make you look wider, but frankly "I just don't give a damn." (Who can name that movie?!) I'm kind of obsessed with how classic they are. Stripes are a great pattern to add to any soiree. They bring in a visual interest to the room while still keeping your event classic.  I mean, look at the table in the top right hand corner. It is way more visually appealing than if the striped table cloth were replaced with a solid white one.  I want to know, do you have the same infatuation with stripes as I do? Or are they a little too much for you?

Remember...Life's a Party, Plan Accordingly! Have a great weekend! xo

1 comment:

  1. "Frankly, my dear,I don't give a damn." Rhett Butler said this in Gone with the Wind when he was leaving Scarlett. I'm sure you've found out where the quote is from by now, but I thought I would tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete