7.01.2011

A Little Friday Lovin' {Chalkboards}

When I was younger, I used to hate going to the chalkboard at school! The dust would get all over my fingers, and I found it incredible difficult to write. But now, I can't seem to get enough of them.  I even have one painted on the all of my kitchen.  They are the perfect little accessory for your party. Since they can be reused time after time, I don't see why everyone shouldn't have a couple small signs on hand at all times to add a little chic, eco friendly factor to your soiree. A chalkboard fits easily into any theme and can be incorporated in so many ways.  My favorite is the surfboard that has been painted with chalkboard paint and turned into a menu for a beach wedding. So unique! I'm also loving the sandwich board, and I must admit I even built one for myself to use for all tasks from a score board for a back yard game of corn hole to a wedding sign! Let me know, would you incorporate chalk boards into your event?

1 comment: