6.07.2011

You're Invited!

It kinda looks like someone wrote this Save the Date in the sand right? Well here is a little back story that's a little off topic.  My dream has always been to get married on some island. Ironically in the Bahamas. I grew up in a beach town, and it's where I've always been the most comfortable.  For a girl who loves shoes and majored in fashion, when I'm home at the beach, I prefer to wear nothing but a bikini and no shoes.  Anyways, when I was younger, I used to love writing my name in the sand.  So, I'm sure you're wondering how this connects.  Well, since I've dreamed of getting married on some far away island, I've dreamed of having my Save the Dates written in the sand (I told you it would connect back). Which is why I think this Save the Date is so perfect! It's simple, clean, and a little modern. I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment