6.08.2011

Social Graces {Thank You}

This week's Social Graces is simple. Thank you. I'm starting to realize that more and more everyday people are forgetting the importance of saying "thank you". It seems like a simple concept right? Someone opens a door for you, gives you a gift, or even refills your water glass at a restaurant, you say thank you. Dare I even say it, I believe in sending thank you notes when someone gives you a gift! I know, it's crazy. But, it's a little thing that goes a long way.  Plus, I believe people are more willing to give when they know you are thankful for what they have done for you! So, one last time, I must say it, say "thank you". To everyone. For anything. And all of that leads me to this. Thank you for reading this blog. We both know you don't have too, but thank you for doing it. It makes me happy to know that someone reads this everyday (maybe)!  Have a happy (and thankful) Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment