1.10.2014

Weekend Reads {1.10.14}


Oh goodness, there is so much to talk about today and so many amazing links to share! Not only is it Friday, I've got fabulous dinner plans with a fabulous friend tonight, a fun bridal show this weekend, and most excitingly my birthday is Monday. To put it simply, next to just about every other holiday, my birthday is my most favorite! I mean what's not to love, there is always cake, cocktails, and confetti; my three favorite "C"s. So in honor of my birthday and the rest of you celebrating birthdays soon, I'm sharing my links from the week full of my must have birthday items. Hope you enjoy!

1. The Grand Margarita from Apartment 34

2. Italian Cream Cake from Boulder Locavore

3. Confetti Dipped Balloons from Studio DIY

4. Balloon Cake Topper from The Martha Stewart Crafts Department

5. Geometric Piñata DIY from Reveiller

No comments:

Post a Comment