12.06.2013

Weekend Reads {12.6.13}


The holidays are officially upon us. Most of my shopping is done, my tree is up and decorated, and I've started to plan out all the cookies I'm going to make. But the one thing I haven't managed to do yet is hang my Christmas wreath. Like my card, I make my own every year. I'm especially excited about this years and feel that it could be so cute it takes me through the next few years. For that reason, I'm holding off the big reveal until next week. But, until then, I've gathered up my favorite DIY wreaths to take us into the weekend. Hope you all have a relaxing few days and I will see you back here on Monday!

1. Wood Slice & Burlap Christmas Wreath from Finding Home

2. Metallic Star & Greenery Wreath from Raveena Girls

3. Pom Pom and Posies Wreath from Nest of Posies

4. Christmas Ornament Wreath from Live Love DIY

5. Peppermint Monogram Wreath from Two Twenty One

*Image from: A Bubbly Life

No comments:

Post a Comment